Thursday, March 6, 2008

I know it's been a few days...

Saturday night Madyson had her first sleepover since moving to Knoxville. Those two little girls got along so well...almost too well!! Come 11pm they still wanted to play, talk, laugh, and have a good ol' time. I had to drop the hammer and threaten to separate them if they kept it up. I didn't hear a peep from them until the following morning.


Sunday after all our naps and such were over we took the dogs to the dog park again. It was so crowded because it was such a gorgeous day. We all had a blast! Landon got licked on a lot more than usual, but he didn't really complain too much. Paco and Pepper made some new friends, too.

That night James had to stomach the lose of one of his closest, long time friends...CompUSA. He is taking the loss quite hard and can't see himself ever being the same. Just look how distraught he is...

Monday J had her soccer shots clinic at the Y and did really well. She didn't exactly follow the rules to the exercises, but she sure can dribble that ball! Plus she had a blast, which is what I really want from her at this point in her life. I am just glad she is trying something new and getting some exercise and fun in.
Mady also took her first XMA class in a while. I was very impressed with her dedication, concentration and improvement. Directly after the XMA (Extreme Martial Arts--jump kicks, special punches, handstands, that kind of stuff) was her very first Intermediate class. Again, she did very well. I am so proud of her.

Tuesday was a do nothing day and Wednesday was AWANA. Both girls are doing quite well in their classes. J wants to go to Cubbies everyday and Mady is flying through her Sparks book.

I guess that is all for now...not sure what I'll blog about next.

3 comments:

The Nassars said...

I think somebody told Fred that CompUsa was coming back... some one bought them out or something...

Laci Strickland said...

Sounds like fun! Tell James we send our condolences! lol =)
Laci

Kbear and Jman said...

And of course me being always out of the loop was like what happened to COMP USA???? Yeah, so now I have to go look that up!