Saturday, May 17, 2008

10 YEARS!!

Ten years ago yesterday, James and I said our "I do's". Now, three kids and two dogs later, we get to have the privilege of an evening out together. The roses are from James, along the with new diamond on my finger!! In exchange, he got the beginnings of a work out area for the garage...12-1 meter floor foam tiles and a punching bag.

We went out to eat at Chesapeak's (seafood) in downtown Knoxville. Then we went to see Iron Man. The food was excellent and the movie was pretty excellent too. I am not sure what I enjoyed more, however, the movie, or watching James watch the movie...he tended to get mighty excited in some scenes. He is already anxiously awaiting the sequel. He is dieing to see "Rhody" in the other suit.

All in all we had an excellent, kid-free evening. The kids had a great time eating pizza and watching E.T. with the babysitter. Thanks a mill Brittany!! (She is also the wonderful photographer.)

4 comments:

Dean and Mary said...

Happy Anniversary to two of the most amazing people I know.
We love and miss you guys!!!

Kbear and Jman said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! 10 years!

The Nassars said...

10 years! Fred would say, "come see me after 20!"

Just kidding! That is wonderful! I pray God continues to use your marriage "team" for many more years!! :)

Jim Bird said...

Congrats on 10 years! Shanna says I have given her the happiest 9 years of her life. I was excited until I realized we have been married for 11...
Oh, well!