Can you name this person without cheating? Either way, I would vote for em:
- "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
- "Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong."
- "I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress."
- "The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination."
- "Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."
- "It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."
- "Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
- "No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
- "If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."