Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas!




Count yourself lucky if you get a hard copy of this. It is my goal to get this printed and mailed out as Christmas cards, however, the post office and I are not the best of friends. I tend to take all the prep time in taking the pictures, uploading the pictures to "x", going to "x" and picking them up, putting them into envelopes but somewhere between addressing said envelopes and making it to the post office, I loose steam. So, if you don't get a hard copy, don't feel offended; most likely NOONE got one!!

1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

They came out so good!! At least you actually took the picture..we haven't got that far. I keep saying we will take it and I will send them off this week....hmm..or next week?? lol I can't believe how much they have grown. They're so adorable.