Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two Weeks!!!

Has it really been two weeks since I last posted!?! I'm turning into those bloggers I always complain about...yes Jim Bird, I mean you!!

I would love to say that I have been so busy that I haven't had time...so we'll go with that!

The girls had Spring Break two weeks ago and James was gone to Florida that week too. Aside from Madyson having some sleepovers and playdates, we really didn't do anything until Saturday. That day we took the kids to Little Ponderosa Petting Zoo, in Clinton, TN. That was an awesome day and a good "family time". I do have pictures of that which I'll hopefully post tomorrow while the kiddos take their naps.

This past week my mom, sister and "baby Amy" came up and over for a quick visit. We got some planting done in the front yard and a bit of cleaning done on the inside. Infortunately, Jael got sick with a bad fever Wednesday, so they had to cut their trip short. Turns out Jael has Influenza B!! OH JOY!!!

We have started the last phase of replacements/upgrades on the house for it's going on the market. We got some painting done, the front door hung, some minor electrically work completed and a new mailbox put in place. This afternoon Rhonda came by said she would list the house first thing Monday morning.

I will try and get pictures up tomorrow afternoon, but at least you have the reader's digest version of my past two weeks.

1 comment:

Kbear and Jman said...

That is just scary. Take care!!!!