Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quick update

Here's a quickie update on J for those of you concerned. Since Thursday's doc visit she hasn't thrown up anymore and her fever hasn't been as high. She is still warm to the touch and quite lethargic, though...and she still bearly eats anything which worries me a little bit because she is literally skin and bones. I am actually loving the snuggle time we are getting; but I could live without the constant whining and complaining. Keep on praying for my little princess. We will probably give the good doc a call on Monday if she is still complaining about her tummy and her head or if her appetite hasn't returned.

P.S. Oh yeah...if you are counting this is post #200!! Yeah me!!

1 comment:

Jim Bird said...

We'll be praying for her. Abbey used to get that way when she was J's age and got dehydrated pretty easily.
Let her know we are all praying for her.

-Jim