Saturday, September 27, 2008

Non-eventful week

Sorry I didn't post anything recently, but nothing has really happened this week.

  • Monday was normal with school and Karate
  • Tuesday was extremely non-eventful with the exception of my weekly bible study
  • Wednesday was normal with school, Karate and AWANA
  • Thursday was hectic...errands and Book Fair/Open House
  • Friday my van went in for an inspection before our major upcoming road trips...word of advice, don't go looking for something wrong with your car; they will definitely find LOTS of SOMTHINGS...tire rotation, new front tires, new front brake pads and rotors, cleaning and adjusting back rotors, alignment and I'm sure there were other things they did to my van that I simply can't remember that caused us to write an extremely large and un-budgeted check!!
  • Friday night was Parent's Night Out at the church and we had a couple over for dinner, cards and (decaf) coffee, and way too much laughing!!
  • Today (Saturday) is Service Day at the church for the community so James took Mady with him to start showing her that doing good deeds is not only good for the community, but it's "good for the soul" (cliche, I know, but I couldn't resist nor could I word it better)
  • not sure what tonight holds in store...if it's "picture worthy" I will definitely post some later today or tomorrow
Hope y'all had a better week than we!

1 comment:

The Nassars said...

You should have gone to see Fireproof last night with your friends!! We went to see it with the Birds. It was good!

(I know, James is going to say it's a 'cult' movie, but whatever!!!)