Monday, February 2, 2009

20% Chance of Snow

MY FOOT!!! About 8:20 is morning the weatherman was predicting an 80% chance of rain (while it was raining, mind you) and a 20 % chance of snow. By 9:30 I couldn't see the road in front of me through the thick snowfall. By 10 the school decided to dismiss at 10:30...the bad news is that we were in karate class and didn't hear the announcement. Lucky for Mady I had to be there at 11:30 to pick up J from preschool. They had a wonderful time in the slush and snow; sledding and snowball fights and making snowmen, a fun time was had by all!!

When I see Landon in the first picture, all I can think of is Ralphie's kid brother from "A Christmas Story".

1 comment:

Laci Strickland said...

Fun!! We got a "dusting" of snow this morning..maybe an inch in some spots, but it left as quickly as it came. I love the snowmen!! What a great idea to use the Mr. Potato Head pieces!! (At least I think that's what they were!)