Saturday, February 14, 2009

Look at my beautiful girl

Yesterday, I drove to Chattanooga and met up with my sister, Sarah, and her daughter, Amy. Since Monday is a school holiday, Sarah wanted to take Jael for THE WHOLE WEEKEND!! So we met at Hamilton Place Mall right off of I-75. Sarah was waiting for us by the Food Court entrance with a super surprise for J...a small cookie cake with her name written on it in BOTH pink and purple icing. All five of us ate a small piece and then we headed to the local toy store and walked around for about an hour or so before heading our separate ways.

Jael has been looking so forward to this trip for so long. "Baby Amy" as our kids call her light up like a Christmas tree when she first saw Jael and got even more excited when I placed J's car seat next to hers in the back of Aunt Sar's car.

I can only assume J is having the time of her life! She totally adores Amy and I believe the feeling is mutual.

J wanted me to see how beautiful Aunt Sarah did her hair, so I thought I'd share it with the world; well at least the portion of the cyber world that checks our blog.

Have fun sweetheart and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! wE LOVE YOU!!!!


Y

No comments: